So today I am going to kickstart my new interview/profile section. I’m really excited about it and am sure you will love it!
I am going to be on the lookout for interesting people to interview, not just about food and travel – but life in general. Some might be internet-based, but others might be people I meet in day-to-day life. I have a standard set of questions which I will both add to and adjust for each person.
If you know someone who would be interesting to interview, or would like to be interviewed yourself, then please let me know: email@example.com
So without further ado…
Olivia Arnold is the lady behind one of my favourite Instagram accounts: foodistagirl. With a keen eye for both beautiful and delicious food, it is no wonder that Olivia boasts over 16,000 followers. Normally I find myself more drawn to health-food based Instagram accounts, but Olivia’s is a ‘must-follow’. Sharing photos from her ‘foodie adventures’ every post will leave you with a watering mouth. Healthy, or not, everyone can visually appreciate delicious food so be sure to check out her account here.
What city/country are you based in?
- Atlanta, GA USA
When did you start your Instagram account?
- June 2015
Do you have any dietary requirements?
- I love all foods, except tomatoes and avocado. If you see them on my page, it was either something I wasn’t eating (or I threw them away immediately after the picture).
If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take and why?
- My husband, a screwdriver (for coconuts – they have a lot of nutrition, you could survive for a while!), and instant fire starter!
If you had to choose one last meal, what would it be?
- Pizza at Motorino in NYC. Truffle with brussel sprouts pizza.
What was the best meal you have ever had?
- Momofuko Ko in NYC. We had twelve amazing insane courses in a tiny restaurant that seated around 15 people.
Breakfast, Lunch or Supper?
- Breakfast/Brunch – I’m so hungry when I wake up!
Favourite restaurant ever, and why?
- Vezzo in NYC. The pizza is amazing and it’s where my husband and I had our first day, and then got engaged three years later!
Favourite city you have ever visited?
- Everything by Jane Green, Liane Moriarty and Kate Morton.
- Gordon Ramsey!
Sweet or sour?
Savoury or sweet?
– Both! It depends on my mood haha!